Careers Opportunities in Canada Government
Canada Government Jobs – There are many easy methods to find a job in Canada like internet, Recruiting Agencies, Personal Relations, Career Centers & Fairs, Human Resource & Skill Development Canada, Newspapers & Application directly to the companies, regardless of the type of job you’re looking for, the more ways you use, the better your odds.
Company Type: Non-profit Size: 200 + Employees
Company Name: Canada Government Industry: BPO
Closing date: N/A
When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
Nunavut Inuit (beneficiaries of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement) will be considered ahead of other applicants (including persons with priority entitlement and Veterans).
This inventory may be used by various Federal departments and Agencies in Nunavut, such as:
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (including Canadian Coast Guard)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
- Polar Knowledge Canada
- Public Prosecutions Services Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Service CanadaIf you have a question, or, if you are unable to submit an application online, it can either be dropped off in-person, emailed or faxed to:Pilimmaksaivik (Federal Centre of Excellence for Inuit Employment in Nunavut)
3rd Floor, 1106 Allavvik Building
PHONE: 1-833-836-3457 (TOLL-FREE)
EMAIL: Pilimmaksaivik@cannor.gc.caThis process is designed to staff a variety of positions. Career opportunities in Nunavut include:
- Office Administration (Clerical, Administrative support, etc.)
- Project and Program Management
- Environmental (Enforcement, Technical, Scientific, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Business and Finance
- Executive and Management
- Law and Legal support
- Policy Analysts and AdvisorsAnd more!The intent of the processThe Government of Canada is looking to recruit Nunavut Inuit for positions based in Nunavut.
- This inventory will be managed by Pilimmaksaivik (Federal Centre of Excellence for Inuit Employment in Nunavut) in partnership with the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC).Canada Government is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce.Source.